Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
If your child requires extra support and has low attainment in English or Maths we provide additional interventions to help your child feel more confident, and gain the knowledge required to narrow the gap between them and their peers.
Where is the funding allocated in the academy?
Every year, and throughout the year our leaders evaluate what the strengths and the weaknesses are of our literacy and numeracy schemes at the academy, always looking to further develop and improve our offer for our students.
Areas that have received funding previously have included:
- The library resource
- Books and Accelerated Reader programmes
- Homework club
- Intervention activities
- Specialised teaching consultants
For information on our catch-up premium, please click on the above button.
In this report you will find information on:
- How much premium our Academy received this year
- How we intend to spend the funding
- What we spent our funding on last year
- What difference this made to our students
- How we assessed the effect this had.