Welcome to the student online learning page, below you can find access to a range of materials that are designed to support learning, emotional and physical well-being below.
We have been working hard to ensure that we are able to support all of our children to continue to learn. We are proud to report that teachers at the academy have now planned and delivered more than 800 remote learning lessons already. In recent weeks, teachers and your child’s year team staff have been learning how to use ‘Microsoft Teams’ and understand the capabilities it can provide to make the home learning experience more engaging and realistic for students.
As a result we are pleased to announce that from the start of Term 6, all lessons will be recorded and sent to you through ‘Microsoft Teams’. To access these lessons you will need to either access ‘Microsoft Teams’ via the internet on your laptop/PC or you can download the free ‘Microsoft Teams’ app on to your tablet/mobile device from the appropriate app store. For further details please refer to the Term 6 Home Learning Arrangements letter that was sent to all stakeholders prior to the half term break. We have also created some 'how to' videos and other support material that can be accessed here: Microsoft Teams lesson support.
You can still find year group specific subject resources and knowledge organisers on this page in the learning resources section. We also continue to update our really successful 'Exercise' and 'Cultural Challenge' sections on this web page, where you can find helpful suggestions and challenges for all to partake in. We also have a 'Well-Being' section that has helpful information to support us all in these times of isolation and a 'Year Team' section that aims to support students by giving them access to their pastoral support network. Also check out our 'Lockdown Library' by clicking the image below.
We are aware that students may be unable to access learning online and as such paper work packs can be collected from our Minster Campus, Mondays and Fridays only between 9am - 11am.
Please note that reception desks on both campuses are now closed. If you wish to contact the school, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone the school and leave a voicemail. We will respond to you as soon as we can.
- How to access school email at home - If you are experiencing any difficulties with logging into your school email, please call our IT Help desk and they will assist you.
- Microsoft Teams - For helpful 'how to' videos and other support material visit the lesson support page. For further support please email MSTeamslessonsupport@oasisisleofsheppey.org
- Show My Homework - If you require support please email email@example.com
- Bedrock Vocabulary - For forgotten login details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hegarty Maths - For forgotten login details email email@example.com
- Seneca Learning - Students will need their Seneca Class Codes to access Seneca. Click here for some 'how to' videos.
If you require IT support please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively phone 0207 921 4330.
Letters & Communications
- School Closure Letter
- Government Guidance for Schools on Maintaining Education Provision
- DfE Free School Meals - Parent FAQ
- Health Advice For People With Asthma
- Letter from Oasis Trust - 26.03.2020
- Home Learning Letter - 27.03.2020
- Year 11 Letter - 26.03.2020
- Year 13 Letter - 26.03.2020
- NHS Covid 19 - Parent Guide
- Kent CYP Mental Health Covid 19 Bulletin
- Re-Opening Secondary Schools - 15.05.2020
- Remote Learning - Term 6
- Government Advice For Parents & Carers Supporting Home Learning
- Re-Opening Secondary Schools For Years 10 & 12 - 01.06.2020
- Years 7-9 Remote Learning Update - 02.06.2020
- Government information for parents and carers about schools and other education settings during the coronavirus outbreak
- Year 10 Return to School - 05.06.2020
- Year 12 Return to School - 05.06.2020
- Term 6 Remote Learning Amendments - 12.06.2020
- Secondary Update - 15.06.2020