Welcome to the student online learning page, below you can find access to a range of materials that are designed to support learning, emotional and physical well-being below.
We have now reached the end of the academic year and therefore we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our students for their resilience and dedication to their education during this time of closure. We all now take 6 weeks off to refresh, recover and get ourselves ready for normal school return this September. To help you keep busy over the summer break, we have created the 'Great Summer Catch Up' area on our website that contains recorded lessons across a range of subject areas - along with resources to support these. Our aim here is to provide stimulus for you to either embed learned content or brush up on areas that you may feel you need further support on. To access the 'Great Summer Catch Up', either click the linked text or the image above.
You can still find the year group specific subject resources and knowledge organisers for the previous terms on this page in the learning resources section. We also have updated our really successful 'Exercise' and 'Cultural Challenge' sections on this web page with a summer activity. Also check out our 'Lockdown Library' by clicking the image below.
Please note that reception desks on both campuses are now closed. If you wish to contact the school, please send an email to email@example.com or telephone the school and leave a voicemail. We will respond to you as soon as we can.
- How to access school email at home - If you are experiencing any difficulties with logging into your school email, please call our IT Help desk and they will assist you.
- Microsoft Teams - For helpful 'how to' videos and other support material visit the lesson support page. For further support please email MSTeamslessonsupport@oasisisleofsheppey.org
- Bedrock Vocabulary - For forgotten login details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hegarty Maths - For forgotten login details email email@example.com
- Seneca Learning - Students will need their Seneca Class Codes to access Seneca. Click here for some 'how to' videos.
If you require IT support please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively phone 0207 921 4330.
Letters & Communications
- School Closure Letter
- Government Guidance for Schools on Maintaining Education Provision
- DfE Free School Meals - Parent FAQ
- Health Advice For People With Asthma
- Letter from Oasis Trust - 26.03.2020
- Home Learning Letter - 27.03.2020
- Year 11 Letter - 26.03.2020
- Year 13 Letter - 26.03.2020
- NHS Covid 19 - Parent Guide
- Kent CYP Mental Health Covid 19 Bulletin
- Re-Opening Secondary Schools - 15.05.2020
- Remote Learning - Term 6
- Government Advice For Parents & Carers Supporting Home Learning
- Re-Opening Secondary Schools For Years 10 & 12 - 01.06.2020
- Years 7-9 Remote Learning Update - 02.06.2020
- Government information for parents and carers about schools and other education settings during the coronavirus outbreak
- Year 10 Return to School - 05.06.2020
- Year 12 Return to School - 05.06.2020
- Term 6 Remote Learning Amendments - 12.06.2020
- Secondary Update - 15.06.2020
- End of Term Letter - July 2020
- Safeguarding - Local & National Support Services
- September Return to School - Year 7
- September Return to School - Year 8
- September Return to School - Year 9
- September Return to School - Year 10
- September Return to School - Year 11