Thank you to everyone that took part in the Cultural Challenge during the last 10 weeks. We have had over under 850 responses to the survey.
Year 7 have claimed the final victory for engagement in the Cultural Challenge!
Parks House wins the engagement challenge!
Some of the best quotes from 'Things you have learnt' this week:
Monday’s cultural challenge about the Orient Express has proven to be inspiring:
- ‘One interesting fact that I have learnt is that the Orient Express can travel to many places including Paris.’
- ‘Why they have the poppies to commemorate the soldiers.’
- ‘The 100 fold in a chef hat means a 100 ways to cook an egg.’
- ‘Santorini is one of the greek islands and is known for all of its buildings being white so looking at it from above makes it a blank canvas.’
Some of the best quotes from 'Your favourite challenge’ this week':
- “My favourite task was be curious because it taught me a lot about the Orient Express. I didn't know it so it was fun learning about it.’
- ‘My favourite task was Blow painting because it was fun.’
- ‘My favourite task was Be kind as I enjoyed the scavenger hunt.’
We hope you have enjoyed this Season’s challenges. There is a Summer Season for you. Follow this link: Summer Culture Challenge
Finally keep your eyes peeled for the new extra-curricular clubs on offer from September, as these will also continue with these themes.
We wish you a restful and exciting Summer.