Children and young people should engage in moderate-to-vigorous intensity physical activity for an average of at least 30 to 60 minutes per day across the week.
During these unprecedented times of lockdown it is important that you continue to stay as physically active as possible. If you are looking to stay active in your home, there is some advice and suggestion below. The PE department are also providing daily challenges that they would like you to try.
The PE Dept. would like to congratulate everyone that took part in our weekly exercise challenges during lockdown!
We are sad to say that this will be our final weekly newsletter before the summer break, but make sure to keep an eye out next week for our six-week Summer challenge!!
- Week 10 - 13th - 17th July 2020
- Week 9 - 6th - 10th July 2020
- Week 8 - 29th - 3rd July 2020
- Week 7 - 22nd - 26th June 2020
- Week 6 - 15th - 19th June 2020
- Week 5 - 8th - 12th June 2020
- Week 4 - 1st - 5th June 2020
- Week 3 - 18th - 22nd May 2020
- Week 2 - 11th - 15th May 2020
- Week 1 - 4th - 8th May 2020
- Sheppey and Sittingbourne School Sport Partnership
- Youth Sport Trust 60 second physical activity challenges
- Youth Sport Trust free home learning resources
- NHS fitness studio
- Change4life indoor-activities
- Kent School Games
- Your School Games
- Rambert Dance
- Oti Mabuse Dance
- Yoga Classes
- Matt Steffania Dance