During these unprecedented times and in the event of any lockdown it is important that you continue to stay as physically active as possible. If you are looking to stay active in your home, there is some advice and suggestion below.
This month there is a national competition between Oasis Schools to see which students can complete the most physical activity. Please find the promotional poster here.
At the end of the month the PE dept. Will send out a Microsoft form for you to complete to log your minutes moved.
We are going to log our activity on an app named Strava. Please download it and create a free account. Join our club Oasis Isle of Sheppey and start logging your activity with us.
- Week 10 - 13th - 17th July 2020
- Week 9 - 6th - 10th July 2020
- Week 8 - 29th - 3rd July 2020
- Week 7 - 22nd - 26th June 2020
- Week 6 - 15th - 19th June 2020
- Week 5 - 8th - 12th June 2020
- Week 4 - 1st - 5th June 2020
- Week 3 - 18th - 22nd May 2020
- Week 2 - 11th - 15th May 2020
- Week 1 - 4th - 8th May 2020
- Sheppey and Sittingbourne School Sport Partnership
- Youth Sport Trust 60 second physical activity challenges
- Youth Sport Trust free home learning resources
- NHS fitness studio
- Change4life indoor-activities
- Kent School Games
- Your School Games
- Rambert Dance
- Oti Mabuse Dance
- Yoga Classes
- Matt Steffania Dance
Children and young people should engage in moderate-to-vigorous intensity physical activity for an average of at least 30 to 60 minutes per day across the week.