Why Work with Us
Join us on our journey delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community
At Oasis, we believe passionately that everyone’s contribution matters and that it’s imperative to be constantly learning from and supporting one another. We are committed to improving expertise through your continual professional development and place a strong emphasis on excellent pedagogy, offering learning and training opportunities at a local, regional and national level.
Whether you are joining us as an experienced teacher, NQT, support staff or leadership, we want to support and invest in you at every step of your career.
At Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey, you can expect:
- To join a values led organisation where people are at the heart of everything we do
- To be part of a local, regional and national family of Academies driven by common vision and ethos
- The opportunity to work within an innovative curriculum
- A bespoke CPD programme
- Opportunities for fast track career prospects within a community of Academies
- Nationwide growing profile of Academies
- To work collaboratively to share best practice and expertise with colleagues in Regional Improvement Networks and national steering groups that address whole school areas such as Accountability, Assessment and Teaching
- Performance management which focuses on developing your skills and rewarding successes
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the Academy and the wider community
- Outstanding facilities across two campuses including a 250 seat theatre, performing arts suites, specialist laboratories for science and technology, construction and motor vehicle workshops, a hair and beauty suite and extensive sports facilities on both campuses.
Would you or someone you know be interested in working or volunteering at Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey? If so, we would love to hear from you!